The Promotion Committee is in charge of selling a positive community image that encourages consumers and investors to live, work, and visit the downtown. The Promotion Committee is in charge of Main Street Port Clinton’s festivals and special events.
Projects completed annually by the Promotion Committee include:
- Downtown Brochure and Map including a calendar of downtown events.
- Downtown Coupon Page for discounts off participating retail stores, restaurants, and services.
- Downtown Trick or Treat – fourth Saturday in October each year
- Zombie Pub Crawl and Ball – fourth Saturday in October each year
- Community Christmas – first Saturday in December each year
- Gift of Lights.
An amazing project of the Promotion Committee was the creation of our Downtown Commercial.
Members of the Promotion Committee might include representatives of the downtown merchants’ association, Chamber of Commerce, local art association, school Board, library, civic associations, special interest clubs, an ad agency or even a bank marketing department.
Main Street Needs You:
If you are interested in serving on the Promotion Committee, please contact the Main Street Port Clinton office at 419-734-5503 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.